Thursday, April 22, 2010

Crappy JEJEMONS! - Could the next PRESIDENT stop this madness?



Could the next president stop this madness??

Two Years ago, everytime I go check my friendster account *golden age. I receive more than 200 comments a day. Half of it... Sadly... :( is JEJEMON.

Jejemon means Jemuel Jethro Monsters *coughs. JEJEMON is a term used for the "fancy" way of typing which IS really really hard to understand.

Nowadays, Facebook is flooded with Filipinos. Obviously..... (I'll create a post about names) lol.

Since it's flooded with Filipinos... It is now flooded with JEJEMONS!.

They create fan pages like: Gotta Kill 'em all JEJEMON. or STOP JEJE?. and their members are natural born Jejemons!. do they know the meaning of Jejemon? no they DONT!

I am strongly against cheap typing. are you?
post below :D

1 comment: